Friday, July 12, 2013

Out and About



While we are waiting for Baby to gift the world with his presence, my sister and I went out and about in Alexandria, VA. I love this town because it is so different than Phoenix. Everything is walkable and it has the cutest downtown.
We went to a groovy place called Teaism. We went around 2:30 for tea time! It reminded me of old fashioned tea time in jolly old England except with an Asian flare.


We chose to sit in the cute upholstered cubes. They pretty much have the best fabric selection I have ever seen.


We had Earl Grey Tea with a delicious tray of goodies that we split. Our favorites were the scones and salmon tea sandwiches, but everything was delish!


We had such a fun time! It was really chill in there and it is definitely worth a visit if you are ever in the area. 

~ Heather <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs