Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Flavored Vodka




 It's no secret, I love a good cocktail.  I always am trying to create crazy cocktails (some successful, most not) and I thought flavored vodka would be super fun to try. I made a raspberry, mango, jalapeno, and vanilla.
I was just experimenting so I didn't make a ton of each flavor, just enough to make a drink or two out of them. I added enough vodka to cover the ingredients and put them in a cute mason jar (my container of choice!).
I added washi tape at the top with letter stamps to add a cuteness factor.


I left them alone in the pantry for a week and shook them every once in a while. Strain them and get ready for a festive taste test.


Look at how beautiful the colors are! I love the raspberry especially...

The vanilla was gorgeous also!


The jalapeno and raspberry vodka were our favorites! You may have noticed the jalapeno vodka was a little skimpy in the first picture because we drank that bad boy already. It added a delicious zing to our bloody marys the night before!

Try them for yourself and make some delicious flavors to share with us!

~ Heather <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs