Thursday, July 4, 2013

Introduction to Jessica

Hey y'all!

Pleased to introduce myself - I am Jessica, the other half of the Two Flew duo.  I am new to the blogging world and looking forward to exploring all it has to offer.  Right now is a good time in my life, as my husband and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a sweet baby boy (39 weeks and counting!!!).  I will have many stories of trial and error to share I am sure as I navigate mommyhood.  I also love to discuss all things food, baking, natural living, gardening, home decorating, great books... the list goes on!  I wouldn't say at all that I here to  "educate" per se, but I love to learn to do new things and I will be happy to share the learning process with you as I go.  After all, what good is experience and learning new tricks and tips if we can't share it with anyone else? 

XOXO
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs