Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introduction to Heather

My name is Heather, one part of the Two Flew the Nest duo. I live in Phoenix usually, but am in town with my sister for a few weeks to meet my nephew (once he decides to join us!) and help out. Even though I am here currently with my sister, this is a pretty rare occurance for us. She and I have lived apart for thirteen years (yikes!) ever since she left for college from our hometown in Charlottesville, Virginia. I moved to Phoenix, Arizona after college to teach and she resides in Washington, DC with her husband and soon to be bouncing baby boy!  We are sisters by birth, but best friends by choice.  We wish we lived closer together, but that's not in the cards right now for either of us.  With that, we decided to create this blog so we could share ideas with each other and bond over crafts, food, and other frugalities. I will be blogging from Phoenix about crafts, grub, my wedding planning, cocktails, teaching, and style.  Stay tuned for Jessica's introduction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs